Friday, September 03, 2004

spam munkee

usually i get three or four spam emails in my juno account daily. today i received ten. i was quite surprised. apparently the spammers made more effort today. so to appreciate such effort, i took time reading all 10 spam emails.

and i found one that i have voted as the most ridiculous one ever.

check this out.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.

DEAR SIR,

Forgive me if this letter comes to you as a surprise due to the fact that we do not know each other in person.

I got your address from the south African chamber of commerce through a reliable source. For the purpose of introduction, I am Mr. Harrison Taylor. The elder son of the out going president of Liberia.

Recently, my father has agreed to step down as the president .He has agreed to resign and seek asylum in neighbouring Nigeria, due to pressure mounted on him by the international community, especially the united states of America. My father agreed to resign as president in other to give peace a chance in our country.

He has been a freedom fighter, who fourth all his life for the well being of Liberians. But due to the multi tribal nature of my country, rebels from the enemy tribes have fourth the ruling government to a point where it has become in possible to maintain peace and tranquillity. Presently he has given a condition for his retirement. This condition is that an internationally supported peace keeping must be in Liberia before he goes into asylum. He gave this condition because we want to have more time to relocate our wealth from Liberia to other countries where we can secretly invest them, profitably and peacefully.

Currently I am writing you from the republic of South Africa where I am residing as an asylum seeker. On my arrival to South Africa, I came with the sum of $22,000.000[TWENTY-TWO MILLION DOLLARS][ united states dollars]. My father gave me this money for my personal use and upkeep, since he don’t know what the outcome of the war will be. I deposited this fund in a private finance and security company here in south Africa as a classified consignment, this means that the security company does not know the real content of the consignment.

I shall want you to help me transfer this money overseas. I will appreciate if you can come here in SOUTH AFRICA and assist me, to transfer this money in any country overseas, where I can invest it in any profitable venture for the future of my family.

You will be given a commission for your assistance and this and other details of this transactions will be discussed when I receive your reply indicating your interest and readiness to assist me. I must also assure you that this transaction is totally legal and bears no risk whatever now or in future. I have all the documents covering this money, which I can send to you if you desire.

My family friends in the government and banking sector here in south Africa will also help to make this transfer successful within the shortest time in the most legal way.

They have assured me of their support .ALL I ASK OF YOU ARE TRUST AND CONFIDENTIALITY .You are therefore to contact me immediately with the contact above to discuss further details regarding this transaction.

Thanks as I look forward to your immediate response.

Yours sincerely

Mr. Harrison Taylor

TEL +27-833923960


i wonder if anyone receiving the same spam email is going to go "oh shit. i need to go to south africa right away!"

people these days have too much time in their hands. and too much brain cells allocated for this kind of stupidity.

oh, and coke C2 tastes like shit. stick with the classic coke. or diet coke with lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: