Wednesday, September 29, 2004

oh duck you

if you're an asian, don't use T9 feature on your cell to textmessage. this is what happens between me who's on a computer and sam who's on the bus, thumbtexting.

zygoun: I was gonna say dont make me explain thr the cell phone lol
EinZTeiN o07: explain it
EinZTeiN o07: i DARE you
zygoun: Duck its here finally
EinZTeiN o07: duck?
EinZTeiN o07: wtf
zygoun: T9 wont let you type fuck
EinZTeiN o07: haha
EinZTeiN o07: HA HAA H AHAA
EinZTeiN o07: hahahhahahahahahhahaha
zygoun: Lol
EinZTeiN o07: you suck man
EinZTeiN o07: you're asian
EinZTeiN o07: dont use T9
EinZTeiN o07: you're fast enough
zygoun: Huh?
EinZTeiN o07: asian people are known to be excellent, fast and efficient thumbtexter
zygoun: Me no english
zygoun: I want bed good
EinZTeiN o07: oh oh oh
EinZTeiN o07: i have to show you something after you come back
EinZTeiN o07: just IM me after you get here
zygoun: Coz the input method doesnt have fuck in the dictionary, and i was too lazy to type the letters one by one
zygoun: Duck i missed the stop typing the ducking message
EinZTeiN o07: fuck is worth typing
EinZTeiN o07: HA HAAH AHAA
EinZTeiN o07: YOU SUCK
EinZTeiN o07: want me to pick you up?
zygoun: It saves ducking energy shut the duck up
EinZTeiN o07: ha ha ha ha, duck you
zygoun: I was just ducking with you ha ha
EinZTeiN o07: i know
EinZTeiN o07: you ducking shit
EinZTeiN o07: you want me to pick you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: