Thursday, September 02, 2004

dust the heat away

today we're at 106, reporting live from glendora, california.

i'm getting nuts. this heat is driving away my sanity. dad got a window AC, but a small one, and it didn't help much. the most it can cool down is the area within 5 feet radius from the AC.

i was planning on dusting my computer fans, but then i thought to myself that maybe duster air can cool me down. so i started dusting myself. it worked quite well, until i realized i could get high from the fume.

will be moving down to san diego this saturday, so i started packing early. something that i've never done before. got two boxes and two plastic bags full of crap done. still got more stuff to pack, but laziness kicked in again and i ended up sitting on the couch again, staring at the wall. i still need to take apart my chair and my desk and put them in a box so they can fit in my car. probably gonna do that tomorrow night. i still wanna sit on this chair and draw something tonight, which means i'll be needing the desk.

but then again, laziness can kick in and i'll end up napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: