Saturday, September 18, 2004

restless mind, weary eyes

the past few days, i do not feel like sleeping at all. it is not that i have tons of work to do, but rather because i do not have anything to do. my inner-self is like telling me that i should take use my time as efficient as possible since after next week i would not have time to do stuff anymore. after next week, school will have started and i should be studying my ass off.

finished watching I ROBOT today. good movie with good jokes, i have to say. any movie that managed to squeeze in some funny lines during critical moments will get one extra point from me. other than that, the concept of the story itself is also quite good. the only thing i did not like very much was the cause of the revolution of the robots: "the creations have to protect the creator, even if it's against his wish." if it were something along the lines of machines eliminating human beings because they believe only the superior race can rule, then i'll probably like it better. i said PROBABLY because there is a chance it might turn into terminator 4. =/

i have not had any meaningful posts lately. that's because i have not really used my brain to think. when the brain is not used, the thoughts that usualy come and go no longer do, and without those thoughts, i can't really come up with anything meaningful.

the drawing mood i've been during the past couple of weeks have also faded away. i think it's the pressure from school. not schoolwork since classes have yet to start, but it is possible that the fact that classes start next week scares me, pressurizing me.

soundtrack to gardenstate is great. go buy the cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: