Monday, September 27, 2004

the long and winding road

you know how they say that when you wake up in the morning and things begin to go wrong, the rest of your day would suck? well, this morning i woke up after a 4 hours of sleep to find out that the stypid internet is down again. like that isn't enough to piss me off, my soap got stuck on the side of the bathtub while showering; i literally had to claw the damn thing out. even a piece of soap is against me. wtf?

i have decided to start blogging my thoughts on a piece of paper(actually, my notebooks for classes), whenever i do not have internet (like when i'm supposed to be paying attention to what the teacher is saying). maybe i'll get a smaller notebook, something like a 4x6 notepad. that way i won't have to use up most parts of my notebook for blog ^^;

hopefully doing this will keep me awake in class, since the black coffee i had earlier today doesn't seem to do shit and only makes my eyes watery. old school blogging, i guess. but old school methods are the last thing you can always count on when modern life betrays you.

should i make a mid-year resolution? because as of now i have got no motivation whatsoever to do good in anything. then again, it's not like i'm gonna obey my own resolution, considering the hypocritical idiot that i am.

none of the teacher's office hours fit my schedule. FUCK. branson just announced a tuesday office hours at 4pm, and that conflicts completely with my last 1CL section i TA for that day. so again, let me express my feelings: FUCK.

back to the thing about resolution, i feel the need to be more positive towards things. i read some superstitious crap once that talked about how attitude will bring you the best of life, and that, putting aside all the superstition, is probably true. but then again, the same crap talked about how cheating and brownnosing bring the better than the best of life.

i just noticed a pink spot on my left arm. where did it come from? i did not recall touching anything that has a potential to put a pink spot on my left arm. did god just marked me with a pink spot because i belong in the ungrateful category?

taking the shuttle to school has its own pluses. or rather, plus, because i'm not sure whether plus is countable and so far i've only doung one. with earphone on and garnet crow's last love song playing on my mp3 player, i get the chance to get some fresh morning air, to feel the morning dew on the grass, and to look outside the window of a moving bus and see the inhabitants of the earth begin their daily routing, making the best of their lives. i stared at the cloudy sky and thought to myself: "this is what it feels to live a peaceful life. it's good." then the sun came out from the back of a cloud and blinded me. fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: