Friday, September 10, 2004

6 sections, 19 hours

w00t. got my old job back.

be sure to visit me at the physics 1CL lab, warren lecture hall every tuesday from 11-5 and wednesday from 12 to 3.30. got a total of 19 hours of work. lovely. finally i can save up for an ipod

AND MORE ONE PIECE STUFF. MUAHAHAHA.

I SHALL NOT STOP LOOKING UNTIL I GOT MYSELF A SIX-FOOT STATUE OF NICO ROBIN. the way monbrand cricket put it: IT'S A ROMANTIC PASSION!

half of you probably don't have any idea what the hell i'm talking about. and the other half probably don't even bother reading.

today is my late grandma's birthday. usually we would have a small party, just my parents my sister me and my grandma. back when i was little my mom and dad had to work all day long, so i don't usually get to see them until nighttime. during the day after school my grandma always took care of me and protected me from the evil minions who are trying to steal my dragonball z cards.

one thing i could never forget: before she passed away she called my name over and over, seemed like she couldn't let it go without me being there. too bad i was at school. i cried my ass off when my parents told me that she was looking for me and said "i wanna hug him just one last time."

i love my grandma. apparently after she passed away she didn't stop her effort. two nights after we had her funeral, she came to visit me on my dream to say goodbye. i miss her. she said i was her favorite grandson.

happy birthday grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: