Wednesday, September 22, 2004

six feet under

driving alone with the windows rolled down really give me some time to have some conversation with myself. i realized that i don't know myself that well so for the past couple of days i've been conversing with myself, each of us trying to get to know each other. it's like ichigo and zangetsu in bleach, only we're not fighting for the sake of our lives.

i tend to keep the radio on, because that way i will not get bored, and i notice one song that keeps being played over and over. i don't know the singer, nor the title, but the lines are stuck in my head.

i don't want another pretty face
i don't want just anyone to hold
i won't let another minute go to waste
i want you and you're beautiful

i probably don't get the lyrics correct, as i'm too lazy to google it up, but that's about how it sounded. i have no idea why, but this stupid song is stuck in my head.

i don't know anymore about myself. i used to think i'm through that period of time when one is searching for oneself, but now i realized that maybe i haven't even gotten there. it felt like i've just been reborn, with no knowledge, simply blank slate. blank. i look at things around me and i ask myself, why am i here? do i deserve to be here? is this really where i belong?

i'm in a state of complete confusion, so please avoid me whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: