Tuesday, September 28, 2004

quaker oats

woke up late today. apparently i slept through what david claimed as "the alarm that wakes the dead." and this wasn't the first time. i guess i sleep better than dead people. this means when i died i will rest in a complete peace, because not even the most obnoxious-sounding alarm can wake me up.

105A is hella boring. at least the first two lectures. first one, i slept through most of it, and the second one today i'm barely holding up; the only amusement i got was from counting the ticks from the clock on the wall. i don't blame the caffeine. i think it has done all it can to keep me up, i even think it has already penetrated my blood veins, but there is no match to the sleepy aura dubin radiates.

i need four six-foot-two's to sit up straight on the seats in front of me. that way i can slouch and sleep without provoking the teacher to turn chalks and erasers intil deadly projectiles.

i'm typing this now in the 105a lab, while trying to get my work done. really hope i can finish this damn thing by this afternoon. that way i do not have to do anything tonight, and if my 120a textbook came i can start doing math homework.

ah, my life sucks. fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: