Tuesday, May 11, 2004

sittin here in a boring room

math midterm tomorrow, and i just found out how much i've missed in the past three weeks: a lot.

my future doesn't seem too bright, as i might have to take humanities here in ucsd during school year instead. classes that i want to take at mtsac are already full and the waitlist doesn't seem all too good either. in other words, i'm quite screwed this summer because if i don't get in to those classes, then the only other option i have is being a beach bum; the only problem is that glendora doesn't have a beach.

i should have applied to some REU program in february. those would have been good backups just in case things like this happens. how does physics 100, physics 105, physics 110, math 130A, physics 199, and HUM 3 look to you? to me it looks much worse than hell. if i ended up doing something like that, it would be something that toby the devil himself wouldn't dare doing. props to myself? don't think that's worth it.

maybe i'll just push my hum classes all the way back to my 4th year. by that time i should be done with REU and won't have that many classes to take since i'll be finishing 9 upper-division physics over my 3rd year.
ah, dreadful revelle,
why did i pick thee?

i'm in the batcave right now, intriligating math, and hungry at the same time as well. i think eating once a day makes me feel cold easily. this room's thermostat is at 75 now but my feet are freezing. anyone willing to warm me up with some food? i'm at warren lecture hall 2125. it's right under the physics undergraduate labs.

brrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: