Wednesday, May 26, 2004

i softly pour my gloom and regrets into the clouds

i always took the easy way
just sit around and say complaints
it's now time to say goodbye
ukabiagaru koukai o tsukimatou yuuutsu o
[i softly pour my gloom]
sotto kumo ni nagashite
[and regrets into the clouds]

i will find the answer in my heart so...
ikutsu mo no sekai ga kowarete mo
[no matter how many worlds break]
hatenai akogare ga kono mune ni furisosogu
[unfulfilled desires rain down into my heart]

"raining all day" going away
step out to be myself again
oikaketai it's an amazing day!
[i want to chase it, it's an amazing day!]
"raining all day" has gone away
ano natsu no you ni my dream...
[my dream, just like that one summer...]
soba ni ite mitsukeru kara
[be by my side, i'll find you]

tanchou na hizashi to tanchou na nami ni
[my wounds are healed by the]
kizu wa iete yuku
[dull sunshine and dull waves]

fukai kokyuu no naka de yagate ame ni natte
[in my deep breaths, it soon turns to rain]
umi ni tokeru kara
[and then melts into the sea]
koukai ga okubyou ni sugata o kaete iku iya na hi mo
[my regrets change shape and become fears; even on bad days]
kodoku ni tsukamaranai tsuyosa wasurenaide
[don't forget to be strong; don't get caught by loneliness]

"raining all day" nando mo
["raining all day" i was scared]
furikaeru yume o akirameru koto ga kowakatta
[to let go of my old dreams]
"raining all day" harenai yozora mo aru kedo
["raining all day" there are some cloudy nights, but]
little star... ki ga tsuite
[little star... I notice that]
rainy days never stays

"hurry now it's time to say goodbye, goodbye
sun is waiting for you to arrive, alive
hurry now it's time to say goodbye, goodbye
door is open for you to......"

"raining all day" going away
step out to be myself again
ima yasashii kaze o ukete
[i feel the kind wind]

"raining all day" has gone away
ano natsu ni nemuru my dream...
[my dream, that sleeps in that summer...]
kiss me once again
i'll find a better way

"raining all day" going away
can't wait to go and spread my wings
blowing a kiss to me, hello amazing day!
"raining all day" has gone away
sunshine of mine, just be with me
keeping my heart warm as today
rainy days never stays

RAINY DAYS NEVER STAYS
~ the brilliant green ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: