Monday, May 03, 2004

in response

much to my surprise, someone actually have the guts to berate my entry. in other words, finally i wrote down something controversial enough for someone to actually say: "that's wrong you moron."

here's what the person said:
Concerning men and women:
Your logic: 1. has been used again and again to the point that each and every person on this earth should vomit. 2. is completely and utterly faulty; It takes nothing of socialization and anthropological study into account. 3.exposes you for the hopeless moron that you are. You may have a clue about what the bimbo you're dating thinks, but don't be so idiotic to assume the half the world thinks the same.


and here's what i have to say in response:
well, DUH. who said i'm being serious there in the first place?
first off, there's really NOTHING more to what i said than simply this: women think A LOT more than men, and they are much more sensitive than men. i have no clue about sociology or anthropoligical study and i duly admit that i have NO interest whatsoever in knowing about those. i have my belief in women, and that is that they are much more delicate than us men, that's why i personally like the idea of chivalry. women should be put on a pedestal. and NO i'm not saying this just because i'm being defensive. since you didn't give me your name, i don't know who the hell you are. but assuming you KNOW who i am, go ask people i hang out with. they know how much respect i have for women.

secondly, that five-paragraph rant was NOT made by me. my apartment on campus gets weekly newsletter from the resident advisor and this week's newsletter had that rant on it. i think it's a part of a continuous novel or short story made by someone in the apartment. being an ignorant asshole, i dont usually read those newsletter; they usually just lie there on the kitchen table, completely ignored. but this week, i somehow picked it up and started reading it. then it came to me: i should write an entry about this.

so with all due respect to women, i BELIEVE that you women DO think more than us men. in a sense that your thoughts can possibly bring to existence such rant. so in case my entry is too implicit and too hard for you to comprehend, THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT: that women think much more than men do, even for simple matters.

now let me humbly express MY thoughts on YOU, who called yourself t.
first off, i would assume you DO NOT know ME. according to my counter stats, you either got here by googling up "one piece" or thru my xanga, which has no entry. if you DO know me that well (i mean being one of the people i hang out with), you would then be the MORON for thinking i'm being serious. everyone who knows me KNOWS that i respect women more than anything else. that, putting aside God and my parents. i respect women even more than i respect myself, or any of the male friends i hang out with.

and secondly, if you think my logic is so unbearable that it would make people vomit, what holds you back from leaving your name? i am HAPPY, seriously, that you, someone i don't even have any idea about, would berate my entry. but i lost all respect for you simply because you're acting so cowardice by not leaving me your name, or any contact information where i can contact you and we can discuss this further. [edit] apology. you did leave a link to your xanga. i didn't notice at first because blogback did not make the link look like a link. i mean, the text color was not different and there's no underline. [/edit]

and with all due respect, DON'T YOU DARE talk shit about the person i'm dating. you don't know who she is, and you don't have a clue about our relationship. she is NOT a bimbo like you referred her to. in fact, i can safely say that she's about seven times much better than you in everything. she's the love of my life, and amidst all this crap i have to go through, she's the most precious one i have. i can take people calling me moron, asshole, bitch, bastard, mothafucka, anything. i don't care what people say of me. but what pisses me off is when people start calling names on MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, and mostly, MY GIRLFRIEND. that's unacceptable. i'm glad people actually read and leave message on my entries, but i'm telling you this: it's okay to express your opinion on an entry, saying that entry is faulty. but don't go around calling people names without you actually knowing them. that makes you no better than me, the ultimate moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: