Tuesday, April 27, 2004

sun shines and flowers bloom

do you know that only things that go faster than the speed of light can escape the gravity pull of a black hole?
those things are called TACHEONS. they're imaginary particles. and the reason why they're imaginary is because they simply DO NOT exist.

well, i've found my tacheons.

all these times i've always thought i could be rational at all times, at all sorts of situation. but apparently rationality itself leaves me stranded when the going gets rough. i recall a line from the good ol' tv show pokemon -- one where meowth said, "when the going gets rough, team rocket gets going." i wish i can always run away like that. some things i can run away from, but some other things are simply inescapable. and ironically, my rationality betrayed me when i confront these inescapable things.

but then you came along, and with loving hands,
you picked up these shattered pieces of me;
put them back altogether, and with tender words,
you brought me back to my senses,
and took me out of the blue.

those words of yours dwell forever in my mind:

'if it's not meant for us to see each other this time,
remember, there is always next time.
if my place is not meant to be a place to meet,
then maybe your place will.
if you cannot come over to see me,
then i'll try to come over and see you.

'life is like a deck of card.
you have no control over what you've been dealt with.
you've just got to live with it,
and do what you can do best with what's in your hands.

'be mindful, that
you have given me something that others could not.
you're special to me,
so keep me also, forever in your mind.'


thank you.
no words could express how grateful i am.
i spent the whole day today, thinking:
what would i be without you?

this entry is entirely dedicated to you,
who has illuminated the darkness within me and let the flowers bloom once more.
so i hope you're reading this.

i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: