Saturday, April 03, 2004

0956

ashita e no tobira by I WISH is a really good song. pierces me through the heart, thrice.
no, it's not just the lyrics. it's the melody, and the singer's voice. so sweet, so soothing. i think i have a thing with females who sing with a sweet soprano-pitched voice. the singer has similar voice to ruppina, and i recall falling in love with ruppina first time i heard her voice. then there's the melody; the song beautifully flows from the intro to the outro with continuous up and down notes, and the singer's voice carries the tune with no disconnect. i'm musically and artistically illiterate, but at least i know what's good and what's not.

out for the rest of the day after parents left. fashion valley, ranch99, pho hoacali.
ipod mini is ridiculously amazing. today, for the first time, my own bare skin got to touch and feel it. they've never had the minis on display, but today in the apple store they did. think of how you feel when your hand gets to rub the thigh of a really hot girl. thigh, then up to the hips. and then the waist. think. use your imagination if you've never done so before.
yeah. it felt like that.
so it's decided. ipod mini is a must after paychecks arrive. and this time i changed my mind from a gold one to the GREEN one.

green ipod mini. that's the next thing in my shopping list.

i wonder why people call me to ask for direction to a place. even people who hardly ever talk to me. i mean, i'm not maps.yahoo.com and i most definitely don't put up a tag on my shirt that says "ask me for direction."
it's not that i find that annoying, i'll help as long as i can and i'm not complaining either. but i'm just wondering what part of me that gets people thinking i know direction to anywhere within 100 miles radius from ucsd.
consult the web. there's a reason why that one physicist at CERN invented the internet.

a little note: if you happen to be in physics 1C lab, please log in to your webct account and keep me companied in the chatroom. at this moment i'm the only one in there. pick any of the room. 1 2 3 4 doesnt matter. i'm in all of them.
i wonder where does that put me in: IDIOTS or NERDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: