Thursday, April 08, 2004

one day we're gonna get so high

i think i'm high on caffeine and sugar.
that was the 4th cup of the day.
i can't stop moving.
everything inside me feels like itching.
i can't even concentrate anymore.
my mind works so fast i get most of my calculation wrong.
shiet, my toes start itching again.
and now my ears.
now the elbows.

i had a quick one-hour nap before this cup of coffee, and i probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed. but if that's the wrong side, where is the right side? the other side is against the wall. regardless, i'm GRUMPY and EXTREMELY VOLATILE right now so don't even think about messing with me.

and please, DON'T MESSAGE ME. at least until i get my physics quiz and all the other shit out of the way for this weekend.

since this is supposed to be an angry entry, one that is filled with furor, let me add some more.

recently i got really irritated by people messaging me to ask something that even god doesn't know why that question should be directed to me. questions on direction are fine, i can live with that, or physics, or math. or anything related to my life. but questions such as where to get a cheap backpack or the phone number of your RA or the chemical formula of glucose or the next amtrak train schedule ARE NOT QUESTIONS THAT SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO ME.
GO ASK THE WEB. THE WEB.
YES, THE FUCKING WEB.
if that's not clear enough, let me say it again
GO ASK THE FUCKING WEB.
anything unrelated to physics or math or my life that i can answer, the web can answer it too. THE WEB IS MUCH SMARTER THAN ME. the difference is: to find an answer on the web, YOU have to put in the effort. to ask me for an answer, I have to put in the effort. and since you're not paying me to answer questions, GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND PUT IN SOME EFFORT.

besides, just so you know, everytime you ask these kinds of questions, I CONSULT THE WEB TOO. and if I, this miserably stupid creature, can find the answer to your question, YOU CAN TOO.

smart people like you should not ask stupid people like me to do all the dirty work so you can get the answer without putting any effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: