Friday, June 18, 2004

pssst, let me tell you something

miracles do happen.

what are the odds of you not failing a class after failing the only two midterms in the class, which adds up to a total of fifty percent of the overall grade? especially after you did not turn in two out of nine homeworks, which totals up to fifteen percent of your overall grade? and then, after knowing that you did not do so well in the final, which makes up thirty five percent of the overall grade?

odds are low, i'm telling ya.

but i passed. i passed that one math class that had been haunting me until the grades finally came up yesterday.

and surprisingly, i did better in the other classes than i had thought. miracles happen, and i'm fully content.

my sister is using my computer to play need for speed underground and i'm now stuck with my sister's 2.4GHz celeron, which is not surprisingly slower than my P4 2.0GHz. oh well, at least here the internet does not disconnect every 26 minutes.

jane, the pain in my head
clean up the red in my eyes to get by
security line
the x-ray machine
pretend you dont know me so well i wont tell if you lie
i cry
but the job's been brought up
drink cause you're lookin so good in the starbucks


mraz's plane goes down softly playing through my headphone. mraz concert this sunday, can't wait to see him live with his guitar. it better be worth the thirty-five bucks i've paid.

no email from irene this morning, and the thought just drove me nuts. i hate this tendency to worry that i inherit from my father. i want to be able to let go of things for just once, but i've never been able to do that. even the smallest of things can make me worry and drive me nuts. especially when it affects me, my friends, my family, or my girlfriend. random thoughts just keep popping up in my mind like crazy; it won't stop and i can't stop it. it's like someone injected a bottle of laxative straight to my brain and now it's shitting out thoughts like crazy.

so i took the initiative and bought another phone card so i can call her. i called, she picked up and with her sleepy voice she said "hellooo?"

just that completely alleviated all my anxiety.

then she went on to talk about this guy who called her yesterday and wouldn't hang up. she told me he talked too much and worse, talked too much about himself. he then went on to tell her about how lovely her voice was and all that other crap. i won't be surprised if within a week or two this guy asks her out or something. and if he does something like that, i'll be out here sending curses to that asshole. not trying to be overprotective or anything, but if my prediction is correct, he'd better be ready being beaten to a pulp.

arlongpark has yet to release the raw today, and yanime has yet to scanlate 325, but null has 325 scanlated and jojo has 326 raw, which i'm downloading right now. 56k is such a pain in the ass.

i think i'm gonna make another entry about kaku later tonight, since so far he seems really cool and fit to be one of the crew. i want a jacket with a huge collar like that. and a cap with "galley" in front of it. haha. kaku is cool. if he joins the crew he'll be my favorite character. forget sanji; he's not as cool as when he was mr. prince.

yasunori mitsuda is a great composer. his music for chrono chross soundtrack is amazing. i'm listening to singing emotions right now and it completely soothes me. ah crap, it ended. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: