Saturday, June 26, 2004

bandwidth limit exceeded

yeap, that's right. my 2GB transfer limit has been depleted in ONE week. holy crap. did anyone even read the disclaimer?

there's nothing i can do, unless you want to donate me some bucks so i can increase the limit. paypal me $10 per month to einztein_o07@hotmail.com. see, if you can get 10 people to do this, then each of you only loses $1. $1 isn't much, right? it's better for 10 of you to donate me $1 rather than spending that buck on something like a 99 cents hotdog. well, okay, maybe the hotdog is better, but you get my point. it's called collective spending. it's for your benefit, too. it's not like i'm making profit.

all i'm asking is for you people who download the files i host to spare me some changes so i can increase the transfer limit so that you can download even more and i can share even more stuff.

stuff like one piece opening and ending singles. HAH! how's that?

i hate asking people for money, but considering i couldn't get a job this summer, there's nothing i can do about the transfer limit. after i get my TA job back in fall i'll probably increase the transfer limit if this pattern keeps showing.

so the bottomline is: NO DOWNLOADING OFF THIS BLOG UNTIL THE 17TH OF NEXT MONTH. HAHA. SUCKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: