Wednesday, June 29, 2005

comment this out

energy resolution plot is done, now i can start on my event scanning process. seems to be easy stuff so far, but that can just be because this is still training session. we'll see how this neural-networking process works out once i actually scan the raw data.

it is interesting how i find myself actually doing work during the day this week. it is quite some accomplishment that i decide to reward myself by leaving the lab at earlier times.

i want a red hooded sweatshirt with big stencil letters in the front side that says O HENRY. god of gamblers III is such a cool movie. gong li was really pretty back in 1992. she still is now, but she's quite old. image-google her name and you'll see a picture of her from 2004 film festival in cannes. trust me, she looks a lot prettier when she was young.

what was the commercial that had a slogan "treat yourself to some of life's simple pleasure"? was it a commercial? or was it on a card?

oh, right. it's on a homer birthday card that burps when you open it. i gave that to tin on her birthday last august. silly me.

right now, the life's simple pleasure that i'd really love to treat myself to is sitting on my mesh chair, behind my $30 wooden desk from officedepot, enjoying a cup of hot sumatran coffee in my moo cup, looking out the window at the bright, lonely, sad full moon. ah, that is the best feeling in the whole entire world. not even a nobel prize could beat that.

but then again, there are lots of things a nobel prize couldn't beat. like getting a parking spot with your name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: