Friday, April 29, 2005

some people just need a life

i checked my facebook this morning and got a message from a guy in missouri. the message goes:

Hi, my name is *******. Im not some lonely freak trying to make friends on thefacebook, but im just trying to see how many people i can be connected to on thefacebook in the shortest amount of time (and perhaps break the world record... right). So far Ive got 50,000 friends in 2 weeks. I started by sending everyone a friend request, but apparently theres a limit on many friend requests you can have, so if you could please add me as a friend that would be cool. If not, then whatever. sall good. To add me as a friend just goto [link]

they should invent somekind of device that takes away people's free time and allocate it to people who NEED more time. people like me and ai-chan. or mainly just physics majors and graphic designers. and maybe math majors. but then again, i hate math, so forget about them.

oh, and by the way, this guy isn't faking it. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: