Sunday, April 24, 2005

finding beautiful

i find myself listening to jaylene johnson's songs lately. lovely melody, lovely lyrics. i think i'll have to make one of the four that saru sent me a blog music next time. too bad they're all in WMA. i can't put them in my ipod. these songs are perfect to listen to while walking in gloomy, overcast, windy weather. my kind of weather.

her CD cost $16. i think i'll get it after my paycheck comes. i don't mind spending money on local artists. at least at this moment you know they're still singing for the beauty of the song and the heck of singing. not for the money.

finished most part of the quantum and electronics hw. i think i should brush up my 120a lab, but laziness took over so now i'm just gonna blog. fixing some stuff can be done tomorrow.

trying to catch up on general relativity reading, but like the old saying goes: hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now. and i think it's better to live for the moment.

entering week 5, and have not missed a single class. i hope this means my grades will be better this quarter.

here's the highlight of tonight's conversation:

Ai: i'm so fed up with people who are so full of themselve
Ai: they can go eat shit and die

like the old saying goes: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

good luck. wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: