Monday, April 04, 2005

inside 1907

zyg: man, that guy in my room... i couldn't sleep
e: you had a guy in your room? what?
zyg: not A guy, there were like five.
e: YOU HAD FIVE GUYS IN YOUR ROOM? WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
zyg: well, you know how i always screw myself over?
e: ........
kev: *runs to bed, hides under quilt*
zyg: what? what?
e: do you have any idea how wrong that sounds?
zyg: what? i DO screw myself. all the time.
e: *laughs harder*
zyg: *waves taiko drumstick* what? what??



e: ooookay, now you might wanna put that down. i know you had five guys, but that drumstick is just not the right thing...
zyg: what? i don't get it? what's wrong?
e: here, let me rephrase what you said and THINK carefully: "i DO screw myself. all the time."
zyg: i said SCREW myself OVER.
e: no you did not.
jen: no, no, you didnt,
kev: tell me you're NOT sober
zyg: ..... i'm NOT sober.


and then i finally got kevin when he made reference to his girlfriend jen. this is the 2nd or 3rd time, but i cherish every single one of them:

jen: come on sam, you can tell your guy problem, you've got guys here.
kev: right, come on, jen's a girl, but it doesn't matter.
e: yeah, really, don't worry bout it. jen has a penis.
kev: yeah.

[silence]

kev: wait, NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: