Monday, April 18, 2005

mesons?

did i ever mention how i dislike caramel? chocolate filled caramel is worse. i'm not a healthy person, and i will never be, but eating caramel chocolate violated my principle of laziness. caramel sticks to your teeth, and you have to move your tongue around to clean them up. and if your tongue isn't trained enough, then you'd have to get off your comfy chair and walk to the bathroom to brush your teeth. there is really nothing you can do about it. you will have to clean it, otherwise it feels like there's something stuck between your teeth and you will be bothered by it until it comes off.

working on comics for thursday. i don't get why a comic that will be printed thursday has a deadline monday night. that means more work for me at the beginning of the week, and i still have a 4 hour lab on top of that. good thing i don't have anything due tuesday, otherwise i'd snap and go on my quest to burn down guardian's office.

people tend to be greedy, and so do i. but here's an honest revelation: can i be loved a little less? i mean, it doesn't hurt to ignore me and pretend i don't exist once in a while. you don't always have to show how much you care about me. i'm at the point where i realize that too much attention is somewhat annoying. i feel the urge to say "the answer is pi over two! leave me alone!"

at this point i'd like to turn my cellphone off for a week. that way i can be completely alone. maybe after a week i'll start missing everyone, but that would be next week, and i won't worry about that until the time comes.

4th week, and i have not missed a single class. e1n's been a good boy this quarter.

i got to school rather early today because kevin gave me a ride. so while i was waiting for my first class to start, i took out my powerbook and checked my mail. then i saw tara. so i waved. but apparently she didn't notice me. then nevena walked in front of me, so i thought i'd be nice and waved, but she didn't notice me either. at this point you might think it's rather sad, but this morning that made me happy. sure, i looked like an idiot to you, but why do i care what you think? it's probably nice to be ignored sometimes; gives you more time for yourself. and not to be all philosophical or other shit like that, but admit it, it's really hard for people these days to spend sometimes with themselves.

talk to your innerself. she misses you.

believe it or not: but at times of desperation, she's probably the only good thing you can rely on. so show her some appreciation. show her some loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: