Sunday, March 28, 2004

on home

being at home for 3 days was overwhelming:

finished first and second chapter of 4E physics book, and started on the 3rd one

slept for 10-12 hours a day

washed the car, all the way to the inside too

found out the reason why my sister's been crying in her room every night

updated with all the shit happened at home that i've been missing out on since christmas break

got a haircut that's too short, now i look weird with the straw hat

found 159 new items when i ran ad-aware on my sister's three-weeks-old computer

had a good talk with parents

went to see starsky and hutch who had some pretty gay moment and that made it funny

discovered that another one of my nakama might get expelled =(

sneaked out of my room at 2am after everyone's asleep to call irene

went to the mall to get my sister a backpack

ate good non-meat food

fell asleep on my math110 textbook

found arkansas commemorative quarter, 2003 edition

got my 7 one piece items, the big ones

found out that i might not go back to indonesia this summer after all =(

drove a total of about 250 miles

got good almond boba at teatime

watched mad tv with parents, laughing alone like always

ate gado-gado after such a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: