Wednesday, March 17, 2004

37 minutes

37 minutes before humanities final:
hope i can pull a couple of things out of my ass

let me rephrase: PLENTY OF THINGS

plenty enough to be able to pull my grade up to a damn bee

35 minutes before humanities final:
checked my email and discovered something interesting:

poor little kid, is it because of the cars or the girls?

32 minutes before humanities final:
my new 10-piece one piece figurines by bandai is so captivating - can't take my eyes off them
expect detailed pictures to come soon - haha

31 minutes before humanities final:
hmm, they're still so captivating - maybe i'll just sit here and stare at them the whole day?

30 minutes before humanities final:
haha, luffy so funny in that pose with eneru - HELP! STOP ME!

29 minutes before humanities final:
i need caffeine
i'll stop staring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: