Monday, December 26, 2005

snapshots round three

pictures set 3: from sacramento.
motel 6 room. bed, TV, desk. basically all i need for a night.




pics from sacramento.








church i went to for christmas eve mass.




MID-CAL, BABY! what a genius.



the state capitol.
















around downtown sacramento.












was talking to my parents on the phone. i'm doing fine, mom, dad, no worries.



pretty flowers. click on the 2nd one to enlarge. that makes a lovely desktop wallpaper.




so, after an hour, taking all those pictures, i went back to the car and realized i've dropped my keys somewhere. for two hours i was freaking out because otherwise i would be stuck alone in the state capital on christmas eve and only zarquon knows what's gonna happen to me. i traced back my path by looking at those pictures and visiting the buildings i took pictures of, and failed miserably.

i was about to give up when i saw a shiny blue thing on the grass near my car. i took a picture of the keys before i picked them up, as a proof that god DOES exist and that god had picked my keys up somewhere while i was frantically looking for them and dropped them next to my car to tell me what an idiot i was.



yes, it was there for three hours, untouched. thank god.

more downtown pictures.













jnqvdtj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: