Sunday, January 16, 2005

there's a first time for everything

that old saying is correct. let's hope there won't be a second time.

got my first parking ticket. apparently, at mount soledad, when they say "gate closed at 10pm," they ACTUALLY mean we CANNOT park after 10pm. it was 1230am and the gates were opened, so i went in and parked, and a cop who happened to be in the neighborhood decided to stop by and give me a parking ticket.

i'm not complaining, i know it's my own stupidity for staying there for too long. but here's what kinda ticked me off: the parking ticket.

trust me, you would have to be a complete idiot to design a parking ticket WHICH ENVELOPE IS SMALLER THAN THE TICKET ITSELF. seriously, it's smaller. i don't know if it's just the city of san diego, but at least the one i got displayed such stupidity. apparently they were trying to NOT look stupid by putting down in a medium sized font: "FOLD AT DOTTED LINES TO FIT IN THE ENVELOPE." well, it actually made them look even stupider; THERE IS NO DOTTED LINES.

why do stupid people have to exist?

oh, right, to serve as a personal amusement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: