Thursday, January 20, 2005

re-SOLUTE!

new year's resolution is crap. that's why i never had one. people say it's a good thing to do because doing it shows determination to be a better person. well, i bet you my one piece calendar, over 50% of the people in this world who made a new year's resolution FAILED it miserable. and some even made new year's resolution on things they DON'T want to do. that way they actually succeeded without making any effort. like brian who said he'll give up cigarette when he actually NEVER smoked one in his life.

that's why i think new year's resolution is crap. NO ONE DOES IT ANYWAY.

but here, just to be a hypocrite, i'll make one, and let's hope i actually DO it. i notice how the blog entries have been all complaining lately, some people even said that just while this blog is loading, they can feel a NEGATIVE aura radiating out from their computer screen (why of course, they're ELECTRONS! HA!). and the fact that my life has been sucky lately just adds salt to the wound. but here it is, my late new year resolution:

I WILL NEVER AGAIN, COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW SUCKY MY LIFE IS, OR HOW SUCKY THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING. I WILL TAKE EVERYDAY AS A BRAND NEW DAY, FILLED WITH HOPE AND POTENTIAL OF A BETTER LIFE. I WILL BECOME A MORE OPTIMISTIC PERSON, ONE THAT I USED TO BE, BUT HAVEN'T BEEN LATELY.

this is not a suck-it-up attitude. i will go through all of my bubbles bubbles toils and troubles this year with a smile on my face, and an optimistic point of view.

to add to that, i also believe that tomorrow brings hope to new inventions, better life, peace, and a reprieve from all my obligations.

procrastinator for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: