Saturday, July 17, 2004

the poll: luffy vs zoro

so arlongpark is having a poll game called the one piece character tournament. well, today's match up is luffy vs zoro.

needless to say, there's been some interesting conversation between fans from both sides:

Seta Ginny: And anyway. Even if you say the two are equal fighters on the battlefield...Zoro wins in the bedroom. Hands down. Sorry, Luffy, I love you...but...Zoro's got my vote!
Trogdor: what do you mean in the bedroom?
Seta Ginny: By in the bedroom, I mean Zoro's got what it takes to satisfy a lady. Think the birds and the bees.
Ben: Luffy. Quite frankly, Zoro sucks
Seta Ginny: Contrary to popular belief, Zoro doesn't suck. The yaoi fans just think he does. >D
e: ha ha ha. "By in the bedroom, I mean Zoro's got what it takes to satisfy a lady." the thought makes me laugh. hahahaha.
Seta Ginny: The thought of Luffy in the bedroom is quite honestly what makes me laugh ^_^* I love Luffy dearly, but...no gomu gomu below the belt.
Seta Ginny: I feel like such a fangirl ;_;
Madgophermm5: ha that is because you are such a fan girl
hmc317: i wanna see this final four, luffy vs nami, and ace vs shanks, with the final being luffy vs his hero shanks or his bro....
Seta Ginny: Oh hush you! I really wanted to see Zoro vs Nami, although that'd be very masochistic for me.
Ben: You forget Luffy's ultimat bedroom technique GOMU GOMU NO................ELONGATE
Seta Ginny: Now what did I say about no gomu gomuing below the belt?
madgophermm5: Dude, Chicks dig Scars.
Seta Ginny: Preferable across the chest.

on the argument regarding who can satisfy chicks more in the bedroom, i would personally go for luffy. there's no way muscles can beat gomu gomu no penis. ha ha ha. crazy yaoi people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: