Friday, July 08, 2005

photonic wind

finished restaurant at the end of the universe yesterday. a wholly remarkable book, just like the first one. where else could you find an elevator that insists on going down when you want to go up? no other book has managed to make me laugh out loud while sitting at starbucks enjoying a cup of coffee.

my 21st birthday is this november 7th. so if you're thinking about getting me something, i suggest you this:



besides, it's only a mere $870. all you need to do is get 870 people to pitch in $1, and send the chair to 3425 lebon dr #934, san diego, CA 92122. then you'll have the self-gratification of having made my year of 2005 complete.

ah, how i love good chairs. when i have my own house later on in my life, you can be certain that my first priority is to get a comfy chair, a comfy couch, and a comfy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: