Tuesday, March 15, 2005

i <3 yuri-chan

yuri nakamura has got to be one of the most talented, prettiest girl alive. not only she has the perfect voice that can soothe my anxiety, she also composes the songs for garnet crow, and yes, she's also hella cute. what more could you ask in a girl?

studying tonight has not gone well, especially with six garnet crow videos playing on my winamp in repeat.

have i mentioned that one of the main things i love in a girl is the hair? if you have cute hair, beware; chances are you'll catch me staring at you for hours. it amazes me when a girl manages to pull off an anime-girl hair on herself. as we all know, anime characters have ridiculous hair that is just unrealistic, but yuri-chan manages to pull one really pretty hairdo that just makes me fall in love with her. this is my pathetic attempt to capture the beauty of her hair:



from the timeless sleep MV. find it if you can, then you'll understand what beauty i embrace. she definitely deserves to be my second favorite singer. van-chan still at the very top ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: