Sunday, March 20, 2005

0_o

came back from UTC and checked my mail, and i found this from one of the student in my class:

"i was in phys 10 this quarter, your wednesday 300 discussion. i just wanted to say THANK YOU for saving my ass on the final. i mean, granted, i did do a lot of studying myself and felt pretty well prepared, but there was one thing you said in section that was my saving grace. so there i was, on the last question of the final (the mirage one) trying to figure out what the hell was going on. the way i had drawn by diagram didn't give me any insight, and i kept on thinking that the total internal reflection had to be within the hot air. anyway, what kept me persevering and checking and re-checking myself was what you said about the way in which light rays behave in reference to the normal when they encounter a medium with a greater/lesser refractive index. anyway, i remembered what you had said and wrote it down on my exam and kept on going back to it over and over until finally it all came together and i figured it out. thank you! you are amazing.owe that whole last question to you man. hope you're having a great spring break- thanks for all your help this quarter-"

wow. i'm still stunned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: