Wednesday, November 24, 2004

three marshmallows

here are a few things that i notice happening to me as of now:

1. lightheaded
2. eyes feels like being sucked in by some invisible vacuum cleaner
3. ear-throbbing
4. feeling joints separating
5. 5 kiloton weight pams
6. hair feeling like a cobweb around my head
7. drag force, feels like some viscuous medium is surrounding me.
8. whenever i shake my head it feels like i'm going at lightspeed
9. head resonates.
10. i oscillate.
11. i do slow-motion
12. random thoughts running thru my head
14. just realized that he skipped 13 and went straight to 14.
13. hunting lucky
14. i hope i remember to publish this blog before i get totally fucked up
15. just realized that he pu 14 twice
16. thinks ............ and forgot what he was thinking.
17. i should publish this and let the world know

i'm off to stucying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: