Monday, November 29, 2004

there goes lucky

i officially just used up my luck for the next ten years. more, perhaps.

apparently i lost my cellphone this morning. dropped it out of my pocket when i was walking out from the bus. now what are the chances for an unknown vendor in sun god lawn to find it and start calling random friends only for albert to pick up his cell and told me about the fact that my cellphone has been found, less than half an hour after i lost it?

i got my 110 midterm back today. average was 12, standard deviation was 7, scores span from 0 to 30. i knew i didnt do too good, because i had no idea how to do the first problem, i did the second problem in the wrong coordinate, and i did not finish the third problem due to time constraint (not that i would've been able to finish it, if i had had more time). what are the chances of me getting full credit on the first problem simply because i didn't know some fact that everyone else did, only for it to be unimportant and negligible (hence making my BS answer correct)? what are the chances of the teacher taking off ONLY 1/10 point for not doing the second problem in the correct coordinate? what are the chances of the teacher taking off ONLY 2/10 points for BSing my way thru the third problem and NOT finishing it?

there goes my luck. shit. i need it for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: