Tuesday, November 09, 2004

just something random

i think i officially have a stalker now.

12.30am, and my cellphone rang. it's from someone with an area code of 951 that is not registered in my address book. the person hung up before i could pick up so i decided to call back.

me: hello? who's this?
person: hi, is this ben?
me: yes. but who is this? im sorry but i dont seem to have your number in my address book.
person: oh, hi, my name is (unclear, but sounds like she's japanese), and i'm wondering if you're in my ochem lab class?
me: uh, um... no. i'm not a chem major and i've never been anywhere near an ochem lab.
person: oh, really, then you're must be the wrong ben then... i'm really sorry, did i wake you up?
me: oh no no. i'm not sleeping yet.... just out of curiosity, how did you get my number?
person: oh, my friend gave it to me. my friend was looking it up in the student directory, cause we're trying to find our classmates.
me: oh, really? that's weird, everytime i tried looking up my name, it never showed that i exist
person: well... my friend told me you're not the right ben, that's why i hung up. i'm really sorry to have bothered you.
me: oh no no. it's fine, no biggie.


now, i just checked the student directory and MY NAME WAS NOT LISTED. how the heck did she...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: