Sunday, October 17, 2004

university of washington

parents came today with a bunch of food. and the highlight of the day: homemade steak, family recipe. i just realized i haven't had that since my grandma passed away back when i was in 8th grade. i remember my grandma used to make me that steak at least once a week, because she knew it's my favorite food in the world.

mom came bringing my mails. got my new driver's license, and unexpectedly, a letter from the physics department of university of washington in seattle. wow. and i was thinking about going there. they read my mind.

i do not know if such a thing is supposed to serve as a motivator or DEmotivator. looking at the statistics of the average GPA and average GRE scores of the incoming graduate students, personally i feel discouraged. average general GRE is 80 percentile and physics GRE is 810, while average GPA is 3.8. holy mother monkey. apparently i was the one who's undermining UW. who knew that UW is one of the top-notch school in physics?

but on the other hand, i also feel motivated to bring up my grades. but then again, my laziness always kicks in and washed away all the motivation.

i should just be a bum and not worry about these kinda things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: