Monday, January 14, 2008

HEY, GLOBAL WARMING!

YOU PIECE OF SHIT. GIMME BACK MY WINTER. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE 77 BLEEDING FAHRENHEIT IN JANUARY, EVEN IN IRVINE.

ameru made me a PANDA clay figurine. it was truly nice of her to give the panda the same expression as my eeca panda.

until i actually received the package and realized that the head had been chopped off. i think she was trying to use it as a voodoo doll to kill me or something. it came with some chocolate candies, but those were no consolation to a murder attempt by voodoo. here's what happened:



animation plays once. refresh the page to reload.

has anyone read MONSTER by Naoki Urasawa? if you have, tell me if this bit made you shake in fear the same way it did me. i almost couldn't sleep and i nearly shit my pants.



such a good manga. i was terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: