Saturday, January 19, 2008

cold temperature causes testicles to snuggle.

when i draw something good, people tend to like it. because of this, i often get questions such as "how did you draw so well?" or "how did you even get the idea?" in various netspeak manners, most notably in the form of AUDAISUDGHLASJDH OMG LOL WUT.

to be honest, whenever i encounter these questions, i feel utterly perplexed since i really don't know how to answer this question. i can, however, tell you what i do when i draw something worthy that i then put up online on places such as deviantart: i take my pants off.

i'm not an exhibitionist, and that's why i never usually come up with anything worthy of showing when i go draw outside with my friends. but when i'm alone in my room and i'm in a drawing mood, my pants always get in the way; they restrict the movements of my thigh, my butt, and especially, my crotch. that's why i take them off. now, don't get me wrong: i still have my boxers on because being buttnaked is equally uncomfortable, especially when the room gets stuffy and my butt starts to get sweaty and sticks onto the chair's cushion.

does being pants-less actually allow me to produce a good drawing? i don't know. but it certainly is consistent with the theory that human beings have their brain located in their butt; that's why we tend to come up with several good ideas when our butt can breathe. how many good ideas have you ever come up with when you're taking shower? when you're taking a dump? when you're sleeping naked? most of the more decent drawings that i've done were done while i only had my boxers on. most of the ideas for these drawings came when i was taking a long dump or showering. it might be a vulgar thing for me to share this with you guys in my flist, but it's a fact i cannot deny, and i'm quite sure some of you have a similar experience.

so, people: when you see someone wearing nothing but their underwear, please don't yell at them to put something on; your impulsive remark could be hindering the next monumental idea that may end up saving the world, curing AIDS, or simply producing a comic strip that will make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: