Monday, September 10, 2007

iGoo

whoever thought up personalized google page has got to win an award of some sorts.

not only it comes with useful stuff that you can stick on one page, it's also TABBED, which is probably the greatest thing ever since microwaves with cooking time preset on the keypad and an "add 30 seconds" button. the useful stuff are actually useful, even if i never use them, but the most amusing part of it is the random quotes i get everyday.

the following is some of the best, most amusing quotes i've ever got on my google page.

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
~ G. K. Chesterton

Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.
~ Frank Zappa

When a thing has been said and well, have no scruple. Take it and copy it.
~ Anatole France

I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator and name it after the IRS.
~ Robert Bakker

I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.
~ Joseph Baretti

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
~ Benjamin Disraeli


i vote google for internet domination. if they haven't done it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: