Monday, October 17, 2005

negative entropy

haven't been in the mood for blogging as of recent. as to why, i have not the slightest idea.

looking back at previous entries, i used to have so many things to say, even if it were the most random things. now whenever i thought of something blogworthy, i'll have forgotten about it by the time i got my computer in front of me.

flourescent light hurts my eyes. flickering flourescent light does exactly the same thing, but it also drives me all the way to the brink of insanity. thoughts like "let's burn this motherfucker down" marquees across my mind every fraction of a second.

i remember telling myself to blog something as a note to self when studying for GRE on saturday, but now i have forgotten what it was. dagnabbit.

short term memory is one thing. short term memory loss is one other thing. not having any short term memory is another thing. i used to think that i don't have any long term memory whatsoever, but then sometimes i recall bits and fractions of the past out of nowhere, so that disproves the notion of not having long term memory. then i moved on to think that my long term memory is somewhat malfunctioning and that my short term is the only one who's doing whatever the hell it's supposed to be doing, but then i realized that i can't remember most of anything that has happened in the past week or two, so that disproves that notion as well. then i moved on again to think that both my short and long term memory are just plain fucked up, and so far that notion appeals to my logic and has yet to be disproven.

1251pm. i should do more GRE stuff. rain is pouring down outside, which means either something unbearably sad has happened in some other part of this world that causes the heavens to cry, or the rain god rob mckenna just happened to pass by san diego in his damn truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: