Monday, February 05, 2007

ey, DAWGFOOD

look at what's written on the wall next to the physics and chemistry building:



and look at the kind of conversation i have to deal with on a daily basis:

Giroro5X: Is it frowned upon to just make shit up for a resume?
e1n: not really
e1n: that's what a resume basically is
Giroro5X: Cool. Because I exaggerated my penis size.
e1n: hmmm
e1n: they might ask you to prove it
Giroro5X: It's cool, I have a plan.
e1n: chocolate mold?
Giroro5X: Close.
Giroro5X: Duct tape.
e1n: masochist
e1n: when you peel them off it might be smaller than it already was
Giroro5X: That's how dedicated I am.
e1n: sacrifice your penis for a job?
Giroro5X: Or some other dude's. I might have to get creative on this one.
e1n: i think that works better
Giroro5X: Is that a volunteer?
e1n: nah
e1n: im asian
e1n: you ducttape my penis, i wont have any left when you peel them off
e1n: find another irishman
Giroro5X: Man, that is harsh.
e1n: or a black dude
Giroro5X: No. Black dude would tell me it's a hate crime.
e1n: true
e1n: fellow irishman then
Giroro5X: Looks like it'll have to be.
e1n: family member?
Giroro5X: Sure, I've got enough of 'em that I'm cool with castrating.
e1n: cool
e1n: good plan then
Giroro5X: We're agreed.
e1n: yup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: