Sunday, August 20, 2006

my name is slartibartfast

finally got myself a copy of hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy DVD i've always wanted to buy, and as a result of being too excited, i bit my tongue so hard that it started to bleed. by accident, of course.

went to san diego this weekend and the weather has never been so perfect. sunshine with a nice ocean breeze. among the list of things i will miss from sandiego, the weather would be at the very top of the priority list.

the second on the list would be my bed. since my new apartment in irvine is fully furnished, i gave away my mattress to katie. so last night i slept over her place so that i could see my beloved mattress, who had been such a great place to sleep on for the past two years. the mattress and the boxspring was on sale for a total of $100 when i bought it two years ago. the reasoning of the salesperson from banner mattress was that the bed was too soft, springy, and had very thin padding. so i bought the darn thing immediately because it was exactly the kind of mattress i was looking for. thanks to that bed, i had been having good sleeps during my last two years in college.

katie complained that the bed has made her sleepy all the time and she'd fall asleep right away whenever she's on the bed. i said good. mattresses are supposed to do that.

speaking of mattresses, i wonder how comfortable the mattress that marvin found is. i supposed a mattress that flurred, glurried, flolloped, gupped, and willomied would not be a very comfortable mattress to sleep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: