Wednesday, August 24, 2005

vice 1, virtue 0



i have been deprived of fast internet for three days now, you would not believe how happy i was when i found out that the public library has wireless internet.

i asked dad to give me another haircut, since the current one seems to be heading towards the ol' mullet style. my instruction to him was to cut the side and the back so that they dont grow long before the bangs do.

bad instruction. now i look like this stupid jackass from yugioh.



well, not EXACTLY, but whenever i look at myself in the mirror, the only thing that cross my mind is that stupid jackass and i shudder.

funny how when you just want to be alone, people always bug you, but whenever you feel like you could use a company, everyone's avoiding you. with the funny new hairdo, i dressed up like a nerd and went to starbucks, thinking that people would think that i'm a weirdo and leave me alone to edit my comic strip.

i couldn't be even more wrong.

despite my awkward appearance, some people still stopped by and commented, then started yapping for quite awhile about random stuff that i have no interest in. that was one of the very few times i wish i were kristin.

30 minutes before library closes, better enjoy my wireless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: