Sunday, March 12, 2006

really, that wasn't too harsh

people like me should never get any award.

not just that, but people like me should also never be praised, complimented, or anything along the same lines. we should probably be left alone and unknown since we tend to get caught up in the moment and think we're all the world would ever need.

like a few days ago when i inconsiderately offered a drawing to someone in exchange for her to stop doing whatever she was doing at the time and play a stupid guessing game with me. she replied with "i don't need your drawing." a reply i very much deserved. at the time it was more of a stab in the liver than a simple smack in the back of the head, but a stab definitely worked better. anyone who thinks a simple drawing is worth THAT much needs to be killed to make this world a much better place.

i still have a lot to learn in life. i think i will take down those plaques just so i don't let things go to my head anymore. silly me.

silly, silly me. really, who NEEDS a drawing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: