Wednesday, February 01, 2006

*insert profanity here*

i would like to fill up this post with cusswords, but since my parents are reading this, it might not be too good of an idea.

i hate tuesdays. many people hate mondays because it's the first day of the week and it signals the end of the weekend, but mondays are fine for me. it's tuesdays that i hate. i hate tuesdays more than i hate spicy food, UCLA, MIT, and lorenzo lamas.

every tuesday, i'm forced to wake up 0930am the latest so that i can make sure i get to school by 11 to turn in my homework for a ridiculously uninteresting physics class which lasted until 1230p. then i have another class from 0200p until 0330p, which is followed almost immediately by four hours of TA-ing, 0400p to 0800p. four hours of TAing, that means four hours of talking PHYSICS to people who are not interested in knowing about physics. it's almost like being a door-to-door door salesman, only worse because you don't get a commission even if they do buy what you say.

after one helluva long day, i come home, and what awaits me at home? physics homework due wednesday.

fuck.

it is now 3am in the morning, my eyes are red, i've only managed to finish two out of the four problems assigned, number three just gave me a NON-SENSICAL ZERO, number four looks utterly unappetizing since the question itself used up about half a page, my canker sore is killing me, my hair is still falling off, i'm entirely out of underwear, i'm entirely out of footlocker t-shirts, and i can't even crank up beatles on the speakers because old bastards next door are so fucking sensitive.

fuck.

fuck. fuck. fuck.

uiasdyfiu sdilfhwael iufyia;sd fh;saui eufp;uisdhfpawiuhfasdl; iufhad uisd;fh;uipwy4efip usdhfba; jf;askjfa;sdfu;uowieh ;auh a;fuis dafh;sd uifas;doiuhui ha;soi uddfh; oiuhasdiouad; a;dsi fa;sduifuiowp hiou;siuhd

i hope that successfully expressed my frus-fucking-tration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: