Thursday, April 28, 2005

too much russell peters

proKRISTINation: who the hell says LOL when you crap a joke
proKRISTINation: hahahahaha
e1n: you crap a joke?
e1n: wtf
proKRISTINation: yeah
proKRISTINation: i mean
proKRISTINation: everything is out of your ass anyway
e1n: hahaha


**************************

e1n: grab a guardian, my comic's in it
proKRISTINation: yeah i saw
proKRISTINation: very funny
e1n: is that a sarcasm?
proKRISTINation: yeah
e1n: thought so
proKRISTINation: i think that's the best one yet of your work
e1n: yet
e1n: big keyword
proKRISTINation: hahaha
e1n: it's like "will you marry me?" "well, i COULD"
e1n: "but WOULD i?"
proKRISTINation: more like...
proKRISTINation: you dont have my prereqs
proKRISTINation: sorry
e1n: "ok, pants down, let me do a field survey"
proKRISTINation: hahahahahahahhaha!!!!
proKRISTINation: are you tall??
proKRISTINation: no
proKRISTINation: sorry
e1n: "whoops, nop. doesnt meet the minimum size requirement"
proKRISTINation: hahahahah
proKRISTINation: omg!!!!!!!!!!!
e1n juwannakno?: "hey lady, gimme your punani"
proKRISTINation: hahahahaha
e1n juwannakno?: "let me squeeze it, make sure it's ripe"
proKRISTINation: stop making me laugh in the lab!!
proKRISTINation: ahhahahahaha
proKRISTINation: omg
e1n juwannakno?: hahaha
proKRISTINation: the people around me thinks i'm retarded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: