Tuesday, June 15, 2004

the butterfly effect

here i am again blogging on a notepad because my sister is still hogging the phone line.

i have just finished reading the american journal of physics, april 2004 issue, that talks about classical mechanics and nonlinear dynamics. the article about butterfly effect in nonlinear dynamics that i read there provoked me to start this post.

i just walked outside, jumped up and down a couple of times, then stomped my feet on the ground as hard as i can a couple of times, with neighbors looking at me like an idiot. wait, so did my parents.

what they do not know is

a couple decades from now, when the whole los angeles gets hit by a massive earthquake, i can proudly declare that i partially caused it.

a couple centuries from now, when california breaks apart from the continent to go hang out with hawaii, people will come across this blog and one person is bound to find this entry and goes cursing at me.



i will be laughing my ass off if these things really do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: